for real tho idk about any of this i’ve never had to deal w/ something on this level but who do you talk to for trauma do you just go to any therapist or do i call a hotline or what can i do

  1. akratic said: it’s okay to be angry and hateful and feel misunderstood right now. and it’s good that you want to “get it out.” a hotline is great for talking in the interim, or typing it all (even if you delete it), or just screaming and punching pillows.
  2. nom-chompsky said: i was going to refer you to a trauma org but it turns out it was fictional and made up for the west wing…. but i bet there are therapists who specialize in accidents and psychological trauma
  3. tapyourglass said: ive called hotlines before
  4. pizzawolves posted this